9th Malaysia Weiqi Open Championship 2019
* Malaysia Weiqi Association (MWA)
* Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
- 1st June 2019(Saturday) – 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 2nd June 2019(Sunday) – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
- Open Group (Both days)| RM80
- ( Oversea Player RM100)
- High Kyu 1k-9k (Both days) | RM60
- Intermediate Kyu 10k – 15k (2nd day) | RM40
- Low Kyu 16k – 25k (2nd day) | RM40
- University Group (1st day) | RM40
- Board size
- Open Group plays on the 19 X 19 board
- High Kyu Group plays on the 19 X 19 board
- Other group plays on the 13 X 13 board .
- This is an individual tournament, using Swiss System.
- The tournament uses Japanese rules
- komi 6.5 points for 19×19 board,
- komi 5.5 points for 13×13 board.
- Time control
- Open and High Kyu group : Each player is allocated to 60 minutes absolute time, overtime is considered lost.
- Other group : No time limit, but if the game is over 30 minutes, each player is given an additional 5 minutes absolute time, overtime is considered lost.
- Trophies and awards for top three player in each group.
- Medals and awards for forth to eighth player in each group, to sixteenth player in low kyu group
Contact & Payment :
- Nworld Setapak: Tiong +6012-329 2205
- Nworld Puchong: YK Lee +6016-3888758
- Nworld Makhota Cheras: Phong +6012-3798699
- Perak Weiqi Association: Jing Hui +6014-3010869
- Melaka Weiqi Association: Yee +6016-6699429
- Meal and T-shirt will be included for registration before 13th May 2019
Registration form is available online,
Click here to register ==> https://forms.gle/4o4mY9g83cMB2S9VA
Please scan QR code for registration form.
T & C :
- The organizer shall not be held responsible or liable in any loss of contestant’s personal belonging during their participation.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible or liable in any incidents / accidents during their participation.
- The organizer holds exclusive and absolute rights to all photographs taken during the contest, the rights to feature such photographs in public inclusive all media range. No fees, charges, bills of any kind are claimable by agents of contestants and media agents, for usage of photographs.
- The organizer shall be the sole Authority for all interpretations of these rules and regulation. Decision of the organizer shall be final.