Please find below link to the latest MWOC 2015 time table:
===> 5th MWOC time table
Kindly take note that there will be a special event:
*** Weiqi talk by China weiqi specialist Liu Luo Sheng 6D
*** Date: 31 May 2015 , 10:30am
*** Venue: TAR UC , Tan Siew Sin Building
This talk is open to public, all are welcome to attend.
Malaysia Weiqi Open Championship 2015
* Malaysia Weiqi Association (MWA)
* Sport and Exercise Science Society, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
Malaysia Weiqi Association
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
Sport and Exercise Science Society, (TARUC)
* 30th May 2015 (Saturday) – 9.00am – 5.00pm (Dan and High Kyu)
* 31st May 2015 (Sunday) – 8.00am – 7.00pm (Dan, High, Intermediate, Low Kyu and University)
* Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Bangunan Tan Siew Sin
- Amateur Dan Level (1d – 6d)
- High Kyu Level (9k – 1k)
- Intermediate Kyu Level (15k – 10k)
- Low Kyu Level (25 – 16kyu)
- University Level
- Dan and High kyu = RM60
- Intermediate, Low Kyu and University Level = RM40
- P/S: For non- MWA member and non-student will have extra RM10 surcharge for registration.
- Dan and High kyu: two days Tournament, Intermediate, Low kyu and University: One day tournament on the 2nd Day.
- Dan and High kyu plays on the 19 X 19 board. Intermediate, Low kyu and University plays on the 13 X 13 board.
- This is an individual tournament, using Swiss System.
- The tournament uses Japanese rules with Black giving Komi of 6.5 points on 19X19 board, 5.5 points on 13X13 board.
Tournament Time :
- Dan Level : Each player is allocated to 60 minutes absolute time, overtime is considered lost.
- High kyu: Each player 40 minutes absolute time, overtime is considered lost.
- No time limit for Intermediate, Low kyu and University.
- Trophy and cash awards for top three players in each group.
- Medal and awards for forth to eighth players in each group and Low kyu to sixteenth players.
- Tiong 012-3292205
- Jimmy 012-2009396
- RHB bank account: 21421300025612 (Persatuan Weiqi Malaysia), kindly email the bank in slip and registration form to email@example.com.
- Registration counter will be set on every Saturday at The Kongzi Institute starts from 2pm to 6 pm.
- Meal and T-shirt will be included for registration before 10th May 2015
Rules & Regulations:
- The organizer shall not be held responsible or liable in any loss of contestant’s personal belonging during their participation.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible or liable in any incidents / accidents during their participation.
- The organizer holds exclusive and absolute rights to all photographs taken during the contest, the rights to feature such photographs in public inclusive all media range. No fees, charges, bills of any kind are claimable by agents of contestants and media agents, for usage of photographs.
- The organizer shall be the sole Authority for all interpretations of these rules and regulation. Decision of the organizer shall be final.
- Further information is available at the Malaysia Weiqi Association website at www.weiqi.org.my or Malaysia Weiqi Association Facebook.
Download registration form here ==> :
MWOC 2015 Registration Form (Doc) , MWOC 2015 Registration Form (PDF)